Saturday 26 November 2016

I am not the ‘I’ in illusion

I am not the ‘I’ in illusion,
I am the ‘I’ in imagination,
There is a difference…
The illusory moment is the painted house
On a billboard,
The CGI of orcs being slaughtered,
The rabbit out of the hat
And the words of politicians.




Imagination creates the real,
The world around us, as it should be,
The elves in the garden,
The future in hope,
the love in the heart,
And the reason for living.




I am not the ‘I’ in idiot,
I am the ‘I’ in inspired,
There is a difference…
The idiot sees the world,
As fixed, uninteresting,
Hopeless,
Something to endure,
And not to change.














The inspired takes the world,
Like a piece of clay and molds it,
into an act of beauty,
like life itself

and never ceases.

No comments:

Post a Comment