Sunday 1 March 2015

The Tricksy Mix random thought generator

The Tricksy Mix random thought generator in action.

With the help of the TMRTG and the Tricksy Mix Poetry and Prose Generator (TMPPG), this blog will become the home of my creative writing endeavours with the exception of the ongoing series, The Universe wants to play with you. The previous instalments of that will remain on my More than just Invisible blog, while new episodes will be posted both here and there.

As I've said before, publication of my writing on my blog is purely for my own gratification but if others enjoy them, that's even better. The first piece of writing I will probably post is some random extracts and fragments from a poem called Pisspot which is a work in progress, as is everything I do.

The Tricksy Mix Poetry and Prose Generator
























No comments:

Post a Comment